Sunday, December 29, 2013

Considering our mentoring program?



Today We received this very nice testimonial today from Dr. Suresh Govind of Nottingham

I first heard about Richard at a SAAD meeting. I had already undergone the weekend training course in IV sedation but was finding it very difficult to locate a mentor. Due to this difficulty and having read the astonishing results that could be achieved with IS I decided to enrol on one of Richard’s lecture courses in March 2013
 The training involves a full day lecture followed by 2 days of in-house mentoring at your own practice. It is this latter part of the training where you really get to see the benefits of IS. Richard along with Chris, his wife, attends your practice and over a period of two days you see and treat 10 patients. Richard is on hand to guide you through setting up the machinery and the protocols required and his gentle manner is very reassuring when treating your first few patients.
 Throughout the whole experience I found Richard to be a deep well of knowledge not only in IS but in the highs and lows of running a practice. My confidence grew with each patient and though I’m not saying I’ve mastered the technique I am looking forward to flying solo.
 In short, if you do think that you could be of some help to the large numbers who don’t visit our practices through fear and anxiety, then IS is certainly worth considering and you could find no better teacher than Richard.
 Suresh Govind
contact: www.the-ra-coach.co.uk



No comments: