Sunday, February 17, 2013

Testimonial on www.dentinaltubules.com


Here is a terrific testimonial I spotted this evening. 

It appeared as a comment on a new article by Dr.Rob Endicott on the topic of Relative Analgesia (Inhalation Sedation) posted on www.dentinaltubules.com.
In his article Rob Endicott mentions the courses I run.

The comment came from Dr.Uzman Ul Haq of the Dental Implant Academy https://www.facebook.com/DentalImplantAcademyc.

He had attended one of my courses about 12 months ago and he said

"
Richard is a great tutor, made me change my mind about dentistry and the ways to build a patient list. Sedation may not be as glamorous as smile design etc but its such a fantastic thing for patients that I’ve incorporated wholly into my practice”.
I have to say it is very rewarding that through caring practitioners like Uzman, I can pass on 35 years of experience in this field and thereby help hundreds if not many thousands of people of  dentally  anxious people to achieve good dental health at the very least and life-changing treatment on occasions.

“Enough, if something from our hands have power
To live, and act, and serve the future hour” 
 
WIlliam Wordsworth.
 
Contact me richard@the-ra-coach.co.uk for more information. 

No comments: